Manuscript Submission Process
Author Guidelines and Instructions for Manuscript Submission
Important Note for Authors: International Journal of Enterprise Computing and Business Systems is an Online Journal. Hard Copy / Printed Copy / Reprints will not be sent to the Authors. Any request to send the Hard Copy of the Journal or Reprints of the Paper will not be entertained by the Editorial Board. On release of the Issue, a Certification of Publication will be sent to the Authors.
If any difficulty in uploading, please E-mail the Full Paper to admin @ ijecbs.com
CATEGORIES OF MANUSCRIPTS
- Research Papers
- Survey Papers
- Case Studies
- Review Papers
- Comparative Studies
- Dissertation Chapters
- Research Proposals / Synopsis
GENERAL INFORMATION TO AUTHORS
- Manuscripts will be published in the Journal after reviewing by the Experts.
- International Journal of Enterprise Computing and Business Systems (IJECBS) is registered with ISSN (Online): 2230-8849
- Papers will be published Online on the Website of Journal http://www.ijecbs.com
- Hard Copy / Printed Copy / Reprints will not be sent to the Authors
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
- Papers should be typed in MS Word (.doc format) ARIAL Font.
- Paper should be formatted in Single Line Spacing.
- List of Keywords should be given in Alphabetical Ascending Order.
FONT SIZE AND FORMATTING DESCRIPTION
- Title of Paper should be in 15 Points and Bold
- Headings: 12 Points
- Author Name and Affiliation should be in 12 Points and ITALICS
- Text of the Manuscript: 11 Points
- Length of paper is limited to 10 Pages.
- There should be Maximum Three Authors in a paper.
- Page Margins should be as follows - Top Margin 1, Bottom Margin 1, Left Margin 1, Right Margin 1
- List of References must be present. Papers without references will not be reviewed.
- Copyright Transfer Form (Duly Signed by all the Authors and Scanned) will be called from the Authors after Acceptance of Paper
- Papers will be rejected in the First Phase, if Authors send Manuscript without Copyright Form.
VIEW COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM